EuroCloud Day 2012 :: London Tech City
Locking on Cloud Growth
EuroCloud Day 2012 took place on 23rd May at Google Campus in London and simultaneously across Europe in this distributed Cloud conference.
The concentrated half-day London event saw UK cloud start-ups and innovators exchange ideas and learn from experienced cloud business entrepreneurs. For full session descriptions and bios of all our speakers on the day, see our online schedule.
Here are links to videos and presentations from the event:
- Pierre-José Billotte, President, EuroCloud Europe
- The European Cloud Partnership (video)
- Neelie Kroes, European Commission and European Digital Agenda Commissioner
- Enterprise and Government Technology: the Outlook is Cloudy (PDF print preview)
- Alastair Mitchell, CEO, Huddle
- Big Data, Mobile and Cloud combined – the new paradigm shift? (video)
- Rainer Zinow, Senior Vice President On Demand Strategy, SAP
- The 3 Metrics That Matter For Cloud Growth (PDF print preview)
- Tien Tzuo, CEO and founder, Zuora
- The Chinese Market for Cloud (video)
- Forrest Lin, Deputy Secretary General of Chinese Institute of Electronics
- Panel: Cloud CEOs Talk Growth Strategies – BusinessCloud9 coverage (web)
- Duane Jackson, CEO, Kashflow
- Piers Linney, CEO, Outsourcery
- Tim Barker, CMO, DataSift
- Jimmy Gasteen, CEO, Precursive
- Bernard Dallé, Partner, Index Ventures
- Moderator – David Terrar, CEO, D2C & Director EuroCloud UK
Thanks to Google Campus for kindly hosting the EuroCloud UK event, to our foundation sponsor Equinix and reception sponsor Zuora.